Team Alpha is happy to play by whatever rules you observe on your field, without question.
However... when we're at home or when given the choice we prefer the following:
- If you get hit anywhere on your body, clothes, or mask... you are out.
- If you get hit but the paintball doesn't break you can call for a paint check. No paint = alive.
- If your marker gets hit, you are not out.
- Anyone can be a referee, even once eliminated. You must put a yellow shirt on.
- We do not have a chronograph, until we do, please make sure your velocity is at about 280-300.
- We prefer to play as a team and not mix teams, unless because of uneven numbers.
- Do not camp/sit still for more then 1-2 minutes (when in the woods) Unless engaged.
- Try not to fire your marker when you die but if you need to, go ahead. It's no big deal.
- Use any kind of paintball marker you want
- Bring and use your barrel covers when gearing up and between rounds
- If your maker malfunctions you may return to the car to fix it and then re-enter the game.
- We prefer everyone to have a 2 way radio (we have 12 to loan)
- Surrenders are ok but not required. No 20 foot rule
- Pods are ok
- In game refills are ok (if you can make it there alive) :)
- Calling time out is ok (freeze)
- Fully automatic is ok
- Side arms are ok
- Paint Grenades are ok
- No time limit
- Taking your mask off outside the dead zone is NOT ok... ever!
- We dislike small inflated speed ball fields.
- We don't like to be able to see the opposing teams starting location from our starting position.
- If you arrive to one of our private practices late and while a game is in session. You are permitted to enter the game unannounced, as a private vigilante.
- Treat your marker like you would a real weapon. Aim it at the Sky or the ground at all times.
USE YOUR HEAD AND BE SAFE !